Friday, March 22, 2013

Two Years Old

Sam is 2!!! Once again time has escaped me.  I don't know when it happened but my little boy is a toddler and getting so big! He weighed in at 32 pounds and is 36 inches (90% for both).  He is our biggest 2 year old and the first 2 year old I have had without a newborn around :) This is very bittersweet to write about my last little one turning 2.  Seems like such a milestone and a change from a baby to a big boy. 

Sam loves to play outside and run around.  He loves airplanes, balls and cars! He wants to do everything the big kids are doing and does a pretty good job keeping up.  His language has exploded and he talks in complete sentences and never has a problem communicating what he wants. He loves to eat especially peanut butter and jelly, black beans, and cheese. 










No comments:

Post a Comment