Monday, May 14, 2012

Aniela is 5!

My little girl turned 5!  It seems like just a blink of an eye since I held her in my arms for the first time.  It is amazing to watch such a beautiful little being grow and change into such a sweet girl.  She is very good with Sammy and Thomas and is often a big help to me.  She continues to love books and "reading" and anything arts and crafts.  She enjoys swimming especially jumping in the pool.  

Aniela really flourished in preschool and soaked up everything she could.  Everyday I am amazed by what she knows and what she learns.  She has really blossomed and we are excited to see what Kindergarten brings.  I can't fathom what it will be like in another 5 years as she turns ten. 

She often says goodnight to me by saying "Mommy, I love you more than you know."  Little does she know how truly loved she is.




Getting really good at her name

Her new bike


No comments:

Post a Comment